MOVE IT's Mas Murang Rides Guarantee
What is Mas Murang Rides Guarantee?
MOVE IT is committed to providing Mas Mura Rides Guarantee for your motorcycle rides on fare/km basis. If you find a lower fare/km rate from our list of approved competitors, MOVE IT will give you a ride voucher to make up for the fare difference.
1. Who are MOVE IT's approved competitors?
As of the moment, the approved competitors for comparison are the following:
2. Can I compare motorcycle taxi fares with fares of Padala or other services?
Mas Murang Rides Guarantee only compares against competitor rates for motorcycle taxi fares.
3. Can I submit a claim even if the kilometer reading cannot be seen in the competitor app?
The kilometer breakdown is required to file a valid claim. Please request for the kilometer reading for your concerned trip from your app provider through their customer service.
4. How will I be notified of my claim status?
You will receive an in-App / SMS notification regarding the feedback of your claim whether it is approved or rejected, within 2-3 weeks from the date of submission.
5. How much can I claim a month?
You are entitled to three (3) successful valid claims per month, with a minimum compensation amounting to PHP 10 ride voucher amount.
6. How to compute compensation for MAS MURANG RIDES GUARANTEE claims?
Total compensation for a successful claim will be a ride voucher in the denomination of P10, 20, 30, 40, 50. Ride voucher denomination will be determined to fully compensate for the fare difference with the competitor. See sample computation below:
Use our calculator below to easily determine eligibility to the guarantee claim:
7. Can I claim another voucher using the same trip that I submitted previously?
No. You can only redeem one voucher for each unique trip that you submit or report to us.
8. Is it possible for Move It’s trip distance to be different than that of other app?
Yes. This is due to Move It’s map technology that optimizes for the fastest route possible, taking into consideration traffic and other variables.
9. If I use a promo code of the other app, could I be eligible for a valid claim?
No, it does not. The guarantee program is only for fares that do not include promos.
How to file for Claims
- Claims can be filed on through this form: https://forms.gle/5t5aUSuUoKJdXDB88
- Input your name and your MOVE IT registered mobile number.
- Submit Screenshot of competitor app showing pick up point, drop off, total fare, and fare with kilometer reading (if available). Remember that the PICK UP and DROP OFF points should be exactly the same as seen in the Move It app. Make sure the image is clear and without tampering (i.e., photoshopped text, cropped or blurred images, etc.).
SAMPLE COMPETITOR FARE/ KM BREAKDOWN
4. Submit Screenshot of MOVE IT Receipt after the trip for the same pick up and drop off point, showing total fare, fare with kilometer reading, and the booking ID (Ride#) of the trip. Remember that the PICK UP and DROP OFF points should be exactly the same as seen in the competitor app. Make sure the image is clear and without tampering (i.e., photoshopped text, cropped or blurred images, etc.)
SAMPLE POST-MOVE IT RIDE
5. You will receive an in-app / SMS notification regarding the feedback of your claim whether it is approved or rejected, within 2-3 weeks from the date of submission.
6. You’ll then receive a notification from MOVE IT regarding the verdict of your claim.